The health and well being of our guests, team members and visitors is and always will be our top priority. We are actively monitoring all COVID-19 updates from our local department of health and will continue to implement the recommended health and safety measures.
We have limited seating for inside dining areas due to COVID-19. We ask everyone to wear a mask while they are moving about inside the premises.
We have two outside patios and a covered beer garden for outside seating.
Take-out food is available during this time. You can order online at any time for pick-up later.
When you see the POST Promise logo within our establishment, you can have confidence that we are taking the necessary steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Visit postpromise.com for details and see how Canadian businesses like us are ‘making the promise’.
In Our Dining Areas
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times
- We’ve increased the availability of hand sanitizer throughout the property
- We've added to our cleaning and disinfecting schedule for public areas in the restaurant
- We are adhering to social distancing protocols
- We are adhering to a rigorous hand washing routine
- We have printed menus on single-use pages.
- We have removed tables so that seating can be distanced. We've closed areas such as bar seating where social distancing would not be feasible.
- We are wearing masks for your and our safety.
- We have installed an online ordering system for food from our Pub. You can order from your phone and pick up at the restaurant entrance.
For Overnight Accommodations
Updates and changes you can expect with your stay:
- We are limiting our direct contact and are practicing safe distancing, we offer a completely contactless check-in and check-out.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our public areas (especially high-touch areas like door handles, TV Remotes, etc.)
- We’ve increased the availability of hand sanitizer throughout the property.
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have a installed an online ordering system for food from our Pub. You can order from your phone and pick up at the restaurant entrance.
- We have isolated the rooms during the stay by limiting housekeeping during multiple night stays. Please notify us if you require any supplies or cleaning services.
- We have separate heating/air conditioning units (with separate controls) for each room to isolate air flow in every room.
- Our linens are all washed and sanitized in high temperature water.
- Wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces and practice social distancing in all common areas
- Upon arrival sign in with your contact information and sanitize your hands
- Choose contactless options where available including online reservations, check-in and payment. Also order food online at https://DominionHotelPub.ca
- Refrain from traveling if you have, or recently had any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. We are here for you, even from a distance! You can email us at info@DominionHotelPub.ca